Thursday, March 3, 2011

Signs Of The Times - 'The End Of Days'

Have you noticed the turmoil in the news today? Earthquakes everywhere, major flooding, unusual severe weather; major uprisings in the Middle East; an upward trend of violence and hatred here in America, and worldwide; economic recession, depression and collapse. You may be interested to know that there is a book that foretells and speaks about all these things and more - the Holy Bible!
As a Chistian man, I can tell you that I'm not surprised by all the news headlines I see today. What I read in my Bible talks about all these same things, and much more. I am troubled by the world today, the same as you may be, but I take strength from my faith in Jesus Christ, and reading the Holy Bible.
As long as I have Jesus Christ in my heart, I really have nothing to fear or worry about! Do I still worry? - of course I do, I'm only human! But Jesus Christ gives me a 'peace that passes all understanding'.
If you don't know Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, can I invite you to pick up a Holy Bible and read it!?
Or attend a local christian church service some sunday! Remember that God loves you, and wants you to come home to him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment